VariCAD - Online Training
We offer an individual remote training - consultation according to customer's requirements.
Basic contents of the course:
- Basic solids: editing, copying and transforming, etc.
- Additional features: rounds, chamfers, holes, transforming parts of solids, etc.
- 2D drawing in 3D;
- Parameters and geometric constraints;
- Creation and editing pipes;
- Creation and editing shells;
- Sheet metal unbending;
- Assemblies, sub-assemblies, parts files;
- Boolean tree structure;
- Bill of materials, working with BOM, solid attributes, title blocks;
- Crash tests, automatic interferences;
- 3D sections management, 2D drawing from 3D model;
- 2D drawing, dimensioning tools, hatching functions, etc.
- Mechanical parts calculations (spring, couplings, gears, bearings, etc.);
We would like to introduce "tips and tricks approach" of VariCAD's built in help and adjust contents of the course to fit your particular needs.
Requirements: VariCAD license (or trial), TeamViewer, Skype, internet connection.
Pricing: 55,- EUR/1 hour
Expected length of 1 session: 1 - 2 hours.
For more details please contact us.